SeaDream Yacht Club is different from big ship cruising. Our philosophy of casual perfection runs through everything we do. With only 56 couples being pampered by an award-winning crew of 95, the level of attention and service we pay to each of our guests makes yachting aboard either one of our mega-yachts SeaDream I or SeaDream II feel as if you are on your own private yacht. Be as active or as relaxed as you like and take in the ultimate in luxury, privacy and pampering. Our voyages range from 4-13 days in the Mediterranean from April - September and in the Caribbean from October until April.
SeaDream’s twin, luxury mega-yachts SeaDream I and SeaDream II were designed as prototypes for the ultra-luxury yachting experience. Teak decks, inviting seating and lounging areas with plenty of room to stroll or simply relax and watch the world go by with your favourite cocktail. With all the comforts of home and more, SeaDream yachts reflect a passion for style, quality and casual perfection.
All of our staterooms are ocean view. There are 54 Yacht Club Staterooms measuring 195 square feet. 16 of the Yacht Club Staterooms can be converted to 8 Commodore Suites (double Yacht Club). The Owner’s Suite with 447 elegantly appointed square feet features a private master bedroom and bathroom suite with a soaking tub and a living and dining room area with a guest bath providing extra comfort for private entertaining.
Based on how the staterooms are configured, our yachts can accommodate from 94 to 112 guests (based on double occupancy).
Your inclusive SeaDream voyage fare is ultra-inclusive and includes ocean view accommodation, gourmet meals including wine, gratuities, 24-hour room service, open bar with premium brands, all water sports and activities and so much more.
What’s included with your fare?
- Ocean view staterooms – featuring flat screen television, CD/DVD player, iPod® docking station, mini bar, multiple head shower unit, Bvlgari® bath amenities, personalized stationery, exclusive Belgian linens and plush terry bathrobes.
- All gourmet meals – served open seating in our Dining Salon or Al Fresco at the Outdoor Topside Restaurant
- 24 hour room service from the “Small Bites” menu
- Open Bar with selected premium brands
Daily selection of wines to accompany lunch and dinner
- Water “toys” from the yacht’s marina including wave runners, glass bottom kayaks, Hobie cats®, snorkel gear, water skiing, wake boards, swim platform, banana boat and floating island.
- Mountain bikes for shore side exploration
State of the art Golf Simulator with 30 signature golf courses
- Activities with the crew (shore side casuals) – bike, hike, kayak, and snorkel with one of the crew or go shopping with the Chef
- Full library with over 1,200 hardback books
- Extensive CD and DVD library
- Laptop computers for use while onboard
- High powered binoculars on deck for our guests’ viewing pleasure
- Pool and Jacuzzi
- Sauna/steam room
- Fitness Center with ocean view featuring treadmills, recumbent bikes with flat screen TV’s and DVD players, free weights, daily Yoga and Tai Chi classes
- SeaDream’s Champagne and Caviar Splash™ in the Caribbean
- Balinese Dream Beds with elevated view of the sea
- Special movies shown both in the Main Salon and under the stars by the pool
- Piano Bar
5 star cuisine
The cuisine onboard SeaDream I and SeaDream II a gastronomical treat - an adventure for the senses. From the Welcome Aboard cocktails to SeaDream’s Signature Champagne and Caviar Splash, the expertly designed menus and surprise treats are a melody of flavors; after all, they have to compete with the ever-changing views.
Welcome Aboard Cocktails & Hors D’Oeuvres – Sunriser’s Coffee – Breakfast – Poolside Sandwiches – Lunch – Afternoon Snacks – Tea Service – SeaDreamer’s Club Reception – Evening Cocktails & Hors D’Oeuvres – Captain’s Reception – Dinner – Le Menu De Degustation – 24-hour “Small Bites” Menu – Spa Menu and SeaDream’s Champagne and Caviar Splash – Bon Appetit!
water sports marina
What would yachting be without the proper toys. SeaDream I and SeaDream II feature a large retractable water sports Marina providing a variety of water sports activities. Play with the glass bottom kayaks, try a SUP (stand-up paddle board), go water skiing, ride the banana boat, go tubing or boarding, go snorkeling, test your sailing skills on a Laser sailboat®, go for a swim or kick back and lounge on the floating island. All with the assistance of the yacht’s Marina staff.
The Marina also has personal watercraft (PWC). The use of “Personal Watercraft” is subject to local and national rules and regulations. In many jurisdictions, personal watercraft use is either unlawful or subject to licensing. SeaDream will continue to use them where legal and authorized by local and national regulations.
The Fitness Center features wide ocean views, wonderful lighting and state of the art equipment. Select from 4 treadmills, 1 elliptical machine, 2 recumbent bikes, and free weights all with flat screen TVs and DVD players. Cool towels and refrigerated bottled water are also available.
The Fitness Center is open daily from 7:00am to 8:00pm. Guests may arrange for times outside of these hours upon request.
Casino – You may not be James Bond but you can certainly practice your moves at the Black Jack tables. Enjoy an after dinner drink from the Piano Bar located just steps from the Casino. Much like Mr. Bond, you may feel like you are yachting with lady luck.
Starlit Movies™ – We have taken dinner and a movie a luxurious step further. On clear nights you may retire to the pool deck after dinner to enjoy a concert or movie with a starry sky and your port of call as the backdrop. Popcorn and a drink of choice are available at your request. On evenings when the weather is not perfect, the event is hosted in the Main Salon.
Piano Bar – A relaxed lounge area where one may enjoy an after dinner cocktail and request a favorite tune from the piano player.
Live Guitar – Whether just as a background as guests sit down to dinner or for enjoying those “Special Requests” at the Top Of The Yacht Bar, the sounds of a live guitar as it mingles with the ocean breeze is something guests do not soon forget.
Top of the Yacht Bar – Mingle with your favorite bartenders and fellow yachtsmen and enjoy after dinner cocktails.
Special Parties and Events – designed by your Club And Activities Director